Search this blog!

luni, 11 ianuarie 2016

Looking forward - February 2016



Starting today I will be making a series of posts every month about things to look forward to.

And since this is the first post in the series I will be starting with:

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN FEBRUARY 2016

One of the first things that got me excite for February is the launch of a new installment in one of my favorite gaming franchises X-COM. The new title will be (for now) XCOM 2, and presents itself as the same turn-based game we love. I hope this will not be a disappointment like XCOM The Bureau was (for me at least).





Special thanks to neoseeker.com for the images.

Another thing to look forward to in February, and my personal favorite one, the greatest Valentine's Day gift.
And his name probably sums up everything I'm going to say. I have no regrets knowing that i'm going to spend Valentine's day with my girlfriend going to the cinema to watch this movie. Your favorite psychotic Marvel character is finally getting his time on the big screen. 
I hope in my heart that this movie is not going to be a disappointment. And I stand by my belief, Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool, he is perfect for this role.   

And finally in other gaming new, the final reason I am looking forward to February, Firewatch, this game is truly more a work of art then a game, a video book if you may. There is no better way to describe this game. The guys at Metacritic summarized it for us : "In Firewatch you play as a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot and dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor, a woman named Delilah, is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio — and is your only contact with the world you've left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the world, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making interpersonal choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have."

Thank you guys for watching this post. These are my top 3 things to look forward to in February!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu