Search this blog!

luni, 28 decembrie 2015

What I do in my spare time...

I though it would be nice for people to know what I do in my spare time, what I do for a living and so on.

 I study at the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, I finished with a bachelor degree in Machine Engineering. Currently I am finishing my masters degree and work for a company as a mechanical design engineer.

Engineering has always been a passion, passed down from my father. Ever since I was young my parents used to buy me LEGOs to encourage this. In my spare time I like to play a lot of PC games, and go to different outdoor activities like airsoft or paintball ( whenever I get the chance).

I am also a big geek when it comes to comic books, Star Wars and loads of other stuff. I even have a Star Wars collection ( which I'm going to present in a future post).

A typical day for me goes something like this:
1.) get up to go to work
2.) from work I go home grab a bite to eat then I'm off to the gym for an hour or two
3.) In the evenings I usually write on the blog, make a livestream or hang out with friends I can say that the only time I can truly rest is in the weekend, and although I have a pretty busy schedule I am happy with what I do, and I like very much what I do.

And a owe all of this firstly to my parents for always encouraging me to do what I like, secondly to my girlfriend who always stands by my side and helps me all the time and thirdly to all my friends for their everlasting support.

 I can say that I am a happy man, and I think that this is the key to having a wonderful life, doing what makes you happy, because in time this will also be something profitable, it means working hard at first, but earning big in the end. If you set your sights on money it will never come.

This is my belief.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu