Search this blog!

marți, 15 decembrie 2015

Lex Hobby Store


    Today I would like to talk to you about a really nice online store that I discovered several months ago that might help you find a really nice Christmas present for your family or friends. The first time I heard about them was on my birthday, when my girlfriend bought my present from their store and let me say it was simply AWESOME!!!!. Ever since, I've been doing lots of shopping around their site - I'm talking about LEX HOBBY STORE. You can find them here https://www.lexshop.ro/
     I think you will be surprised to see how many fun geek stuff you'll find on their website - clothing, board games, figurines (including funko-pop), Magic the Gathering, comic books, video games and all kind of other awesome stuff that will make your geeky senses tingle and will give you goosebumps, cause, yes my friends, you can also find LOTS of Star Wars items. For example, I got this cute yet ready for battle Chewbacca vinyl bobble-head that you can see in the picture below
and of course I had to have a Batman :)

    You can find lots of funko-pop characters that are the crave now on the site and the prices are reasonable and lower than what I found in other european countries and it's a lot cheaper than to buy them from the US because of all the taxes and fees you would have to pay to get them in Romania.
Also, I was very satisfied with the way they packed my packages, so that they won't be destroyed during shipment. I had a lot of bad experiences with other companies that didn't pay attention to this aspect and the product was damaged when it arrived at my place. So, at least for me this is also an important aspect when I think of buying something online, because especially with the collectible items we all know how important it is that they arrive in mint condition, without a single scratch on the box.
    So, if your girlfriend is kind of a geek you could buy her as a Christmas present a Funko-Pop Harley Quinn and for you a Joker , or a lovely Dancing Groot from ''Guardians of the Galaxy'', a Katniss Everdeen from ''Hunger Games'', Penny or Leonard from ''The Big Bang Theory'' or some other characters from ''Game of Thrones'', ''Doctor Who'' , ''Harry Potter'', ''Avengers'' and many others.
    I bought for my girlfriend for example a Leonard Funko-Pop that she liked very much:

    For him, you could buy for instance something from Star Wars, since soon is the premiere of ''Star Wars-The Force Awakens''; on Lexshop you will find lots of stuff: posters, clothes, hats, figurines from BB8 to Kylo Ren, office supplies, mugs, clocks- you name it-they have it.
Also, if you watched ''Ted-The movie'' (like I have) you'll love the Talking Ted you can find on Lexshop- it's at a great price and he's got a dirty mouth :))
So, have fun shopping and I hope you'll enjoy this website as much as I have.
Thank you Lex Hobby Store for bringing Nerdvana to us and keep up the good work!

    I am glad to say that my rating for this store is a big 10/10, the shipping done with careful delivery companies (for example I got most of the stuff I ordered in 24 hours), everything I received was in mint condition no marks or scratches. If you are geeky like me, this is the place for you. I know I will be doing a lot of shopping there. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu